This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What should i do about me and my girlfriend?
11-09-2012, 08:21 PM

In grammar school, unless you're just jumping from girl to girl to girl, you should do whatever you feel safe doing. If you want to date the "first" girl, then date the first girl. But think about it first, because this will probably mean that if you ever decide, for whatever reason, that you want to go back to dating the girl who you're currently with - it probably isn't going to happen. Neither girls nor guys like to feel as if someone's coming back to them just because the "more interesting" person is out of the picture.

However, as I said, these will not be long term relationships that will be important to you after you graduate and go on to college (or whatever your destination). After high school, most people completely lose touch with everyone else, no matter how closer they might have been. Even in very rare cases of people going on to a college together as a couple... things usually change quickly.

Just keep those things in mind.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Claude B - 11-09-2012, 08:21 PM
[] - BreakofDawn - 11-09-2012, 08:21 PM
[] - Kiwi Bird - 11-09-2012, 08:21 PM
[] - baby.giggles - 11-09-2012, 08:21 PM
[] - Mark V - 11-09-2012 08:21 PM