This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My parents dont give me freedom?
10-02-2012, 10:42 PM

I remember when I was 15. I hated my parents, to say the least :/ I'm 17 now and 'getting along' would be a very generous term to describe my relationship with my parents. But I realized that everything looks very big and significant to you at that age, and it seems like your problems are going to consume you. Don't let that happen like I did. I got really depressed and was always angry at everyone because I felt like my parents would never let me grow up. What keeps me going is the thought that I'm a year away from 18, and then I will be free. Don't give up. You are strong and your books will get you far (writing college essays as I speak).
If you study like you're doing now, you'll be successful in the future. I know even 18 seems like ages away for you, but give it even a month and you'll be surprised at how much you can mature emotionally. I'm not saying you're immature, I'm just saying that there are some things you can only really know once you get older.
Good luck! Stay strong!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
My parents dont give me freedom? - Sonia - 10-02-2012, 10:34 PM
[] - Cass - 10-02-2012, 10:42 PM
[] - Zach Kennedy - 10-02-2012, 10:42 PM
[] - Madeline - 10-02-2012 10:42 PM
[] - Ramon C - 10-02-2012, 10:42 PM
[] - Stan J - 10-02-2012, 10:42 PM