This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
what should I do about my boyfriend?
10-02-2012, 10:40 PM
what should I do about my boyfriend?
He have been making me angry a lot lately. At first he lost interest in me sexually last week but he claims it's because I don't seem "interested" and he have been on tumblr looking at naked women. Next, he went randomly "I'm so bored, everyone's asleep and I have no one to talk to" and I pointed myself out but he ignored it. Then, he was on twitter the other day tweeting "why does ugly people have boyfriends or girlfriends and I don't". Today he accepted his female best friend's relationship status on Facebook and I decided to not ask him/pester him again so I just ignored him to think about it and I just saw on Twitter he is tweeting about people with cute accents and hot celebrities.

Every time I told him I felt unwanted and used, he keep saying "I love and do want you" but I don't think I believe it anymore. I love him so much and really don't know if I'm overreacting, need to chill out more or have to resort to ending it with him which would be impossible but I don't know....

please help me Sad

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
what should I do about my boyfriend? - Princess - 10-02-2012 10:40 PM
[] - Tony - 10-02-2012, 10:48 PM
[] - Italianchick - 10-02-2012, 10:48 PM