This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Do you think that Facebook is distorting the true meaning of friendship?
11-09-2012, 08:26 PM

Have you seen the movie "WALL-E"? It was a premonition for this... People sitting next to each other, but they never meet in real life, only through a social network... and suddenly the screens disappear and they see each other for the first time... "OH!!!!" It's like: "there's a world out there...". Amazing movie...

It's easy to keep in touch with friends: we have e-mails, phone calls, visits, letters -yes, the paper ones, they still exist and it's beautiful to get them...-, and all kinds of things. Why do we need Facebook? There's absolutely no need to be in the Big Blue F. Start using the e-mail with those friends, explain them this and help them get out of the blue mud (F)... slowly, we will all be free, but someone has to start and others will follow... why not you? ;-)

Facebook has changed all my friends; they suddenly disappeared, some of them for years... it's only now that I could communicate with some of them... they had been caught by the blue net... like fish... almost dead... like zombies... most of them are still like that... losing friends because of an evil network is almost like having them killed by a nazi dictator... the zombie apocalypse... you know... Most of them will never be the same -you should see their souls before and after... they're not the same, at all... they don't think anymore... most of them are almost dead, others I haven't heard from them ever since, and I do write to them and know they get my e-mails... they say: "yes, I got your message", but they never reply... such a sad death... the living dead... This Zuck brat destroyed many, many friendships, and the concept of friendship itself... that's evil...
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Mandii - 11-09-2012, 08:26 PM
[] - RafC - 11-09-2012, 08:26 PM
[] - Davy - 11-09-2012, 08:26 PM
[] - Prince of "saying" - 11-09-2012, 08:26 PM
[] - Parapraxis - 11-09-2012, 08:26 PM
[] - Happy Hippie - 11-09-2012 08:26 PM
[] - Bradley P - 11-09-2012, 08:26 PM