This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How close are you to your sister/brother?
11-09-2012, 08:37 PM

Well...that's a tough one. First, some background:
I love my brother. I really do. He's 3 years younger than me and the first and only time I had a dream about him getting hurt/dying I woke up in tears and cried and cried. The concept terrified me. However...
We are ALWAYS fighting. I mean when we're not sleeping, if there's communication, there's conflict. But I love him all the same. Now, on to your question.
Would I leave my brother to protect myself? Yes and no. Yes, I would leave. No, not him. I would take him with me to the nearest safe home (family, friend) and stay there. Fortunately, I don't have reason to fear for this, for my parents are light on the alcohol and no drugs. So, no, I would not have made the decision your sister did. And I'm sorry this happened to you. Sincerely. And I'm sure she is too. But, we all have our crosses to bear and our choices to make. I hope you see your sister again. And I hope the rest of your life treats you better than most of it has.

~I'm sorry.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Jacqueline - 11-09-2012, 08:37 PM
[] - LS - 11-09-2012, 08:37 PM
[] - nellieh - 11-09-2012, 08:37 PM
[] - Jasmine Saing - 11-09-2012, 08:37 PM
[] - wittypickle951 - 11-09-2012, 08:37 PM
[] - Maddie C. - 11-09-2012 08:37 PM