This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How big of a role could we be playing here in Mayweather's comments about his kids during his conference?
11-09-2012, 09:20 PM

I totally think that Yahoo and Facebook boxing comments may have a lot to do with what Floyd said. People here and on other boxing sites make wreckless comments that are racist, homophobic and distastful about Mayweather...and some of these people were the most offended by the Pacquiao internet rant. Brother Love believes everything he reads. Bringing his kids to New York City was probably for more than a press conference, but also a trip to show them the city (which is amazing to show your kidsas a tourist). None of us were present to see this domestic violence, just like we weren't present to see Mike Tyson hit Robin Givens (a story I never believed). Sometime people want a peice of a rich athlete...that's why there are courts, judges, juries, lawyers, and witnesses. Speaking of witnesses...I know some will say Floyd's children are witnesses...did any of you hear them give testimony against Floyd? I haven't. Would love a link. It may not be this particular forum or site, but is the same statements, attitudes, and bias that Floyd was speaking of.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Richard - 11-09-2012, 09:20 PM
[] - summertime - 11-09-2012, 09:20 PM
[] - Sean G - 11-09-2012 09:20 PM
[] - Brother Love - 11-09-2012, 09:20 PM