This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to start a blog (fashion blog..) ?
11-09-2012, 09:37 PM

Blogging every day is a huge commitment — especially when it’s not your day job. But if you’re writing about something you love, blogging will come easily. That's the only way to find the energy you need to make your blog a success.
Choosing a name for your blog is probably one of the most important — and toughest — parts of starting a blog. I went through so many names until I finally came up with Viva Fashion. I knew I wanted it to represent my Hispanic background, so I was looking for a mix of Spanish and English words, which is how Viva Fashion (or Live Fashion) came about. If you're having a hard time coming up with a name, try jotting down some of your favorite words and then pairing them together.”
“Try to keep the layout of your blog simple and organized. Having too much going on can be distracting. You want your readers to be able to find what they are looking for, easily. I personally love a white background with black text.
If you're going to be photographing your own outfits, make sure the pictures are high quality and visually appealing. You don't want to post anything that's too blurry or unfocused. I know an iPhone is convenient, but you might want to purchase a camera with a good lens.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Megan - 11-09-2012, 09:37 PM
[] - John Smith - 11-09-2012, 09:37 PM
[] - Pr - 11-09-2012, 09:37 PM
[] - Robert - 11-09-2012, 09:37 PM
[] - mark m - 11-09-2012 09:37 PM
[] - SHABNAM - 11-09-2012, 09:37 PM