This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is this a good gaming rig to run WoW/GW2 on max?
10-03-2012, 02:59 AM
Is this a good gaming rig to run WoW/GW2 on max?
Hellomy laptop recently broke and instead of paying for repairs I thought I should just buy a cheap desktop that will be able to do twice as as much as my old crappy laptop did. I had a dell insprion 15r. And now I am looking st desktops. I have a 650 dollar budget max. I have a monitor and mouse and keyboard so I just need the tower. I saw this ibuypower computer on newegg and I want to know if this computer would be able to run games like World of Warcraft on max. And guild wars 2 at a semi high setting? Also will I be able to upgrade this computer in the future? I would like to eventualy upgrade the video card and power supply, and even eventusly the entire motherboard and make it an intel i7. Would that be possible? I dont know how this AMD processor compares to an intel one, I was pretty happy with the fastness of my laptops i3 so im not looking for much. I am NOT building my own computer. Thank you!

http://www.amazon.com/CyberpowerPC-Xtrem...=de_a_smtd

PS I am really not planning on building a pc. My birthday is at the end of August, il be getting the money for the computer, and I'm leaving 4 days after my bday for college so I don't really have time to wait for shipping from different sellers such as new egg and amazon, I don't want to worry about something not coming on time. I hope you guys can help! Thanks again and have a great day. ( excuse the spelling and grammar errors, I'm typing this on my iPad )

TLDR- Is this computer able to run World of Warcraft at max while having Facebook, Twitter, and Itunes/Spotify open at the same time. and run as smoothley as my i3 laptop did?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Is this a good gaming rig to run WoW/GW2 on max? - Pat - 10-03-2012 02:59 AM
[] - Sabrina - 10-03-2012, 03:07 AM
[] - Steven - 10-03-2012, 03:07 AM
[] - TechMan - 10-03-2012, 03:07 AM
[] - S.A.S - 10-03-2012, 03:07 AM