This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Stay Active Duty or Go Reservist?
11-09-2012, 09:40 PM
Stay Active Duty or Go Reservist?
so i got 21 months left on my contract...should I go Reservist or re-enlist? Im totally debating on what to do....Im 24, Im almost to my AA and I am in a little debt and I havent saved up any money besides Leave Money cuz of bills and debt and Im a 3rd Class...I want to own an established business ie McDonalds or Subway(not necessarily those business but its jst an example idk exactly what business yet l...ol)and I want to be in the Entertainment Promoting business...idk whether to start a business n where or join an already established business. But short term I need to figure out how I will pay off my debt and save money towards owning a business or save money and get a job within entertainment promoting. At the same time I feel like Im missing out at home with my family and friends but I need to figure out my life too...I been away for 2 yrs and I have only been home for a total of like 38 days...Idk I jst dont know the right route to take I need the pros and cons of each to figure this out.....#venting (something I dont do much soo...#dontjudgeme.....#GUYCODE lmao

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Stay Active Duty or Go Reservist? - Matthew - 11-09-2012 09:40 PM
[] - Living the Dream - 11-09-2012, 09:49 PM