This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do you get rid of a Trojan virus that has spread?
11-09-2012, 09:58 PM

Hi

1> The virus has infected ur system.
2> It's has been able to disable ur AVG, task manager etc.
3> Now the question is y didn't ur antivirus didn't react while it was infecting.
a> Was it disabled ?
b> It was updated u didn't updated it ?
c> Or any other
4> Whatever may b d reason don't make the mistake again.

Now how to heal ur system
1> As ur system is very badly infected that even AVG is not working.Then it's very serious.
2> The only thing u can do is install a new windows.
OR TRY THIS {this method i did to clean my pc in the past}
1> Run smit fraud { now this enables ur disabled task manager and other too }
http://www.softpedia.com/progDownload/Sm...07653.html
2> Now as u can open u task manager u can c the running process {one of them is a virus}
Use internet only to do this otherwise don't even think abt entering private info on websites{virus can steal ur facebook or any other passwords too }
3> Now go to google.com and search each of the process name that's showing in the task manager.The info about the process will b available.If the info says it's a virus then right click and select end process tree.
4> Now the virus is not activate as ended that process but it is still there on ur system and will b activated on next restart.
5> Now start ur avg,update it and scan {avg was blocked by the virus so as u stopped the virus now avg should work}
6> If it's not working then install it and update it without restarting ur pc then click on schedule scan on startup.
7> After scan virus will b removed.But ur system might b corrupt as virus mostly affects windows files and files which r infected r deleted by any anti virus whether it's a normal or system file.

K now it's a bit complicated if u r new computer user.But 4 me it's easy.If u want i can connect to ur pc and try to fix it.Email me if u want.BTW I would use team viewer.

Hope u fix it soon.Best of luck.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Willow - 11-09-2012, 09:58 PM
[] - Harley Drive - 11-09-2012, 09:58 PM
[] - ilknur K - 11-09-2012, 09:58 PM
[] - Red123 - 11-09-2012, 09:58 PM
[] - Michael8384 - 11-09-2012, 09:58 PM
[] - Ross B - 11-09-2012, 09:58 PM
[] - mR-DeActiVe8 - 11-09-2012 09:58 PM
[] - Shazad Khan - 11-09-2012, 09:58 PM