This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Pisces: What do you do with your ex-lovers and ex-significant others?
11-09-2012, 10:03 PM

I am not a Pisces, I will make that clear, but I have a Pisces brother, and three Pisces best friends, all very, very different fishes to be sure, but this is one thing I've noticed after observing them

All of them are particular about relationships. They all remained in contact with their exes, and disturbingly mutated whatever the relationship was until it was pristine, essentially, they convinced themselves the relationship was perfect... I don't know if that is a Pisces trait, but it has happened across the board. With the exception of one particularly introverted Aquarian ex, all the exes hang around or are at least cordial with the Pisces, but the Piscineans speak of their exes like they never had a fight, like nothing was ever wrong with the world (This strikes my very Taurean sensibilities as horrifying, since one of those relationships was abusive... and that Pisces stills thinks he was "a nice guy")

So, it's just a weird anomaly I've found, and I hope it doesn't apply to all Pisces.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Blessed - 11-09-2012, 10:03 PM
[] - Laurent Dupri - 11-09-2012 10:03 PM
[] - Pisces Sweetheart - 11-09-2012, 10:03 PM
[] - LuvIzLuvIzLuv - 11-09-2012, 10:03 PM