This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
If democracy as a western invention cannot work in China, then how can communism work in China?
11-09-2012, 10:07 PM

Yes, China should certainly convert to democracy. It is absolutely true that White people are innately superior to colored people. We must bow down to the Great Satan and finally realize this fight we're trying to fight is not going work. The Chinese people must accept their roles of servant, like Japan and South Korea have, and put on that apron to serve the U.S. Military.

China should also drop atomic weapons on Japan, like The Great Satan did.
China should also Agent Orange Vietnam, like The Great Satan did.
China should also rape and enslave the African people, like the Great Satan did.
China should also form lynch mobs for the purpose of murdering people of color, like The Great Satan did.
China should also use Puerto Rico as a dumping ground for toxic waste, like The Great Satan is currently doing.
China should also rape little Okinawa girls, like The Great Satan is currently doing.
China should also desicrate South Korean land, like The Great Satan is currently doing.

Yes, my friend, we must convert to democracy. The powers of the west are the true noble leaders of the world! They've done so much great things for people of color!

Just kidding, never in a million years will China ever bow down to anyone--especially not The Great Satan. As the saying goes, "I'd rather die standing than live on my knees." China and the Chinese people are the embodiment of this quote.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Apple - 11-09-2012, 10:07 PM
[] - me no eat your cat - 11-09-2012, 10:07 PM
[] - Goupidan - 11-09-2012, 10:07 PM
[] - Starfox - 11-09-2012, 10:07 PM
[] - ok_ranger - 11-09-2012, 10:07 PM
[] - china maven - 11-09-2012, 10:07 PM
[] - Oink - 11-09-2012 10:07 PM
[] - Guay Guay - 11-09-2012, 10:07 PM