This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I know my dad is having an affair, should I tell him I know?
11-09-2012, 10:08 PM

normally' I would tell you not to get involved. it would be best not to say anything to your mom at this time. for all it will do is make her worry and cry all the time, then this will make you feel bad and guilty for telling her. the best thing to do it tell your dad you would like to talk to him alone sometime. do not tell him how you found this out, just as him if he still loves your mom. if he seems surprised that you know and ask you questions just say that you just found out a few things but do not tell him how you know. ask him if he realizes how this will affect your mom and what it will do to her? let im know you are very disappointed in him for doing such a thing. and tell him to talk to your mom and explain to her what is going on if you want to stay with this other woman. if not go back to mom and stop this problem from becoming something that will be out of control and destroy the family. do not talk to him in an angry manner, just talk normal and explain to him how much his family loves him. but never tell him how you found this information, let him simmer on the thought he has been caught. for if you tell him he will block you from finding out more about what is going on and what type of decisions he has made with this other woman. for example he may tell her he is going to stay with her and not his wife. as then you will know what is about to come about, or he could tell this other woman that he will never see her again. so in this way you will be able to believe him when he tells you he will stay with your mom, as I said' there is not any reason to put your mom threw all of this pain if you can change the way things are. I wish you all the luck, and hope everything comes out right. but please never let your dad know how you found this information, for you never know if he may try something like this again as you will need to find out before hand.

sorry this was long, it was just a lot to explain.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Isabella - 11-09-2012, 10:08 PM
[] - Charles D - 11-09-2012, 10:08 PM
[] - life coach - 11-09-2012, 10:08 PM
[] - ツ gLeek ツ - 11-09-2012, 10:08 PM
[] - Jijji - 11-09-2012, 10:08 PM
[] - happycrate092 - 11-09-2012, 10:08 PM
[] - melodicsister596 - 11-09-2012, 10:08 PM
[] - Noomder - 11-09-2012 10:08 PM