This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why Jewish people are so successful?
11-09-2012, 10:10 PM

Well, I have to disagree that all Jewish people are successful. Of course Jews may claim this is true but I can't agree. The top 10 wealthiest and most successful people in the world are all gentiles. Now, to the question of why the ones who are successful are successful, well, there are a number of reasons this could be true. I think their success is due in part to legitimate hard work and intelligence just like anyone elses success, but also i think that in US there is a level of reverse racism that exists in regards to those of Jewish lineage. I think this is set up in such a way that it caters to Jews, and perhaps gives them a little boost that others don't receive. There is no other country on the planet, per capita or otherwise, where jews have reached the level of success they have in the US. Not one. The "success" s you have chosen to call it that you see in Jewish-Americans has a lot to do with their mass involvement in American media and propaganda. I guarantee there are more than 10 times the amount of successful gentiles that have been snubbed in the US to make room for a half talented Jewish person, than there are successful jews.

EDIT: FYI, Mark Zuckerberg stole his networking idea from 2 Dutch-American gentiles, who were also allstar rowing athletes in college.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Andy L. - 11-09-2012, 10:10 PM
[] - Yellow - 11-09-2012, 10:10 PM
[] - Mind2Mind - 11-09-2012, 10:10 PM
[] - Helios - 11-09-2012, 10:10 PM
[] - Sunday Crone - 11-09-2012, 10:10 PM
[] - Lonely Suburbanite - 11-09-2012, 10:10 PM
[] - Yvon Ducharme - 11-09-2012 10:10 PM