This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Mayweather-Ortiz PPV numbers exaggerated?
10-03-2012, 04:54 AM

1. How does this help you in life?
2. It amazes me how many people in this forum pound on their keyboards celebrating how much money they paid to people who would just as soon run over them with a truck on their way to the bank.

This whole number of buys crap is bogus, HBO & Showtime can have those figures within an hour of the last bell, but they keep them private so suckers will keep coming to the carnival. He has a "source" in Showtime? Use your freaking head a minute why would Showtime want to admit that a competitive distributor beat their ratings? Why in the heck would HBO want to pour more salt on their wound by admitting Show did more? Geez guy think for yourself sometime, you may enjoy the experience!

Edit- There was nothing sarcastic about my answer! What value Floyd's fight with Ortiz having fewer total buys than Manny vs. Mosley is a valid question given this question and others like it. Ok lets assume thyblackman is biased in their "reporting" on those figures, what value does that provide YOU.

Reread #2 & my last paragraph again.

@Kalambre- Me a Flomo, that's funny! I suggest you stay away from my posts, otherwise I will bring you to the dark side one step at a time!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Iratehen356 - 10-03-2012 04:54 AM
[] - kalambre - 10-03-2012, 04:54 AM
[] - Vino Rotcha - 10-03-2012, 04:54 AM