This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
did the fame finaly get to 1D's head?
11-09-2012, 10:45 PM

Actually I think they got tired of the fame. Haters, fans and directioners aren't respecting their privacy. Even their own girlfriends and families get harassed and hate. They can't even date someone without the girlfriend's school getting emails from fans. So much that she has to go on Twitter and ask them to stop. Some fans call them gay or make gay jokes about them. I know its a insider thing with the fanbase or whatever but I think they are tired of It. I think they feel like people only like them for how they looks and not for their personality. And when they do something different someone always gotta hate. Even from a Directioner. I've also noticed they changed too. Or maybe they're grown. I remember when liam would tweet to his fans and Harry would tweet random things. Sometimes it seems like they only tweet their fans when they need something like to go out and buy their albums or get their music on top of charts. Some people felt like that and when they speak up, they get bashed. The fans are always fighting with each other. They even kick each other out of the fanbase. Some people would support one member and then bash on the other 4 guys. I just think the fanbase is lacking respect and the boys are tired of it.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Stella - 11-09-2012, 10:45 PM
[] - Claudia - 11-09-2012, 10:45 PM
[] - nacho - 11-09-2012, 10:45 PM
[] - Imperfect - 11-09-2012 10:45 PM
[] - Phantomfuel799 - 11-09-2012, 10:45 PM
[] - narrowjeans057 - 11-09-2012, 10:45 PM