This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Talking to moms who gave up their kids?
11-09-2012, 11:52 PM

Actually us mothers who "claim to have been coerced" Guess what? We really were. I'm not debating whether or not anyone else hasn't been. I'm a firm believer adoption CAN be a good thing, WITH REFORM. But to the original poster - yes, you will suffer depression, very possible PTSD. and it's a 50/50 shot on whether you get apar's that follow what they promise when setting up the adoption. MAKE SURE if you do this you get YOUR OWN attorney, YOUR OWN representation. Talk to FirstMoms, good stories, bad stories, all of it. INFORM YOURSELF. Listen to your own heart. Just know that this might very well be a permanent solution to a temporary problem. There IS assistance out there to help you get on your feet, there ARE ways to raise this baby on your own. The heartache and pain I endured I wouldn't wish upon my worst enemy. But ultimately this is a choice you must make, and I wish you peace with it. If you have questions, I will try to be as unbiased and real as possible. There are women out there who have had positive experiences with adoption, there are also a lot with negative. EACH deserves to be heard.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - ? - 11-09-2012, 11:52 PM
[] - Manda - 11-09-2012 11:52 PM
[] - Mia - 11-09-2012, 11:52 PM
[] - Chelsey - 11-09-2012, 11:52 PM
[] - Pip - 11-09-2012, 11:52 PM
[] - Ws Birthmom - 11-09-2012, 11:52 PM
[] - Dilly - 11-09-2012, 11:52 PM