This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What should I do? Boyfriend problems?:( ?
10-03-2012, 07:01 AM
What should I do? Boyfriend problems?:( ?
Okay so this is going to be a long one but I really need some advice. My boyfriend and I have been dating for 4 months and our first month I got stupid and this old friend kissed me and I told my bf the truth and he broke up with me for a day but wanted me back. It kills me that I hurt him but I know I would never do it again. He says it's over and he trusts me and it's just a mistake but lately every time we argue or I go out of town he brings up the fact that I kissed someone our first month. I always have people tell me he's cheating on my and stuff but I trust him when he says he's not. Latley all we do is fight I do EVERYTHING for him all the time and he never appreciates me. He's also been really sneeky. He always hides his phone and deletes his messages. He made me delete my instagram and my twitter because he didn't like guys liking me pictures. He deleted his too but he kept his Facebook? Is that even fare? He's on it 24/7 please help

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
What should I do? Boyfriend problems?:( ? - volleyballerr - 10-03-2012 07:01 AM
[] - Joe - 10-03-2012, 07:09 AM
[] - Chandler - 10-03-2012, 07:09 AM
[] - Ci.Ci. - 10-03-2012, 07:09 AM