This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What will Wiccans and witches and mediums and energy displacers do for the apocalypse?
11-10-2012, 12:01 AM

It's bull and hype. And it is IRRESPONSIBLE to keep perpetuating it. It's not a game.

There is no significant change in the long-term weather patterns. There is no reputable scientists who buy into this crap that we are doomed.

Do you realize the damage being done because of this global warming/2012/biblical prophecies exaggeration and hype???

Policies are being made, laws and regulations are being pushed, that are costly and unnecessary, having consequences for different industries and various businesses (some small businesses end up suffering and going out of business because they can't take the loss!) While others-- big investors in "green" technology (like Al Gore) are getting rich. Others are preying on the religious, such as selling "rapture insurance" or taking money from devout Christians to send letters to loved ones after the tribulations begin.

Some people are really scared-- being freaked out by the hype afraid they are going to die in a couple of years. Some kids are growing up with all this hype thinking "what's the point-- it's all ending soon!"

Do you really think that's funny? Do you really think it's worth the drama?

This pisses me off because I've lived through 3 equally major "doomsday" dates-- the first couple, when I was a child and a teen, I went on for years being afraid that I would never get to grow up.

It is so not fair to keep doing this to people. It's sickening.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Anastasia - 11-10-2012, 12:01 AM
[] - MSB - 11-10-2012 12:01 AM
[] - Blackbird - 11-10-2012, 12:01 AM
[] - farm girl - 11-10-2012, 12:01 AM
[] - Crystal clear - 11-10-2012, 12:01 AM
[] - Drunkenachieve663 - 11-10-2012, 12:01 AM
[] - ~~**Ma'iingan**~~ - 11-10-2012, 12:01 AM