This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What are some girly, cute facebook quotes?
11-10-2012, 12:20 AM

LIFE QUOTES -

“Acting is just a way of making a living, the family is life” - Denzel Washington

“There are only two options regarding commitment. You're either in or you're out. There's no such thing as life in-between.” - Pat Riley

“Without music life would be a mistake.” - Friedrich Nietzsche

“Life loves to be taken by the lapel and told: "I'm with you kid. Let's go."” - Maya Angelou

“I think of life itself now as a wonderful play that I've written for myself, and so my purpose is to have the utmost fun playing my part.” - Shirley MacLaine

“The theater is so endlessly fascinating because it's so accidental. It's so much like life.” - Arthur Miller

“I hated every minute of training, but I said, ''Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.''” - Muhammad Ali

“Embrace nothing:
If you meet the Buddha, kill the Buddha.
If you meet your father, kill your father.
Only live your life as it is,
Not bound to anything.” - Buddha

“You may encounter many defeats, but you must not be defeated. Please remember that your difficulties do not define you. They simply strengthen your ability to overcome.” - Maya Angelou

“I invented my life by taking for granted that everything I did not like would have an opposite, which I would like.” - Coco Chanel

LOVE QUOTES -

“Young men's love then lies not truly in their hearts, but in their eyes.” - William Shakespeare

“Love is like the measles. The older you get it, the worse the attack.” - Rainer Maria Rilke

“Love is a choice you make from moment to moment.” - Barbara De Angelis

“Love sees sharply, hatred sees even more sharp, but Jealousy sees the sharpest for it is love and hate at the same time” - Arab Proverb

“Smiles are the language of love.” - David Hare

“Love is the strongest force the world possesses, and yet it is the humblest imaginable” - Mahatma Gandhi

“The way to love anything is to realize that it might be lost.” - G. K. Chesterton

“The extent of your consciousness is limited only by your ability to love and to embrace with your love the space around you, and all it contains” - Napoleon Bonaparte

FUNNY QUOTES -

“'I was going to start off tonight by telling some self-deprecating jokes, but then I couldn't think of any mistakes I've made to be self-deprecating about.' –President Bush, at the White House Correspondents' dinner, poking fun at his performance in a recent news conference, in which he drew a blank when asked about mistakes he had made” - George W. Bush

“I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure.” - Mae West

“Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut.” - Ernest Hemingway

“President Bush, testing the mic at the GOP convention:'Four score and seven years ago. We have come here to dedicate a portion of it as a final resting place. ... My fellow members of the press corps, especially the camera man, tax relief is on the way ... don't spend it all in one place.'” - George W. Bush

“I was hooked on writing. I mean, where else can you get paid for sticking your nose into somebody else's business?” - Bette Greene

“Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

“I have a funny relationship with my body...Ah, it sounds so stupid, but for me there shouldn't be any half way.” - Johnny Depp

“I would like to apologize for referring to George W. Bush as a deserter. What I meant to say is that George W. Bush is a deserter, an election thief, a drunk driver, a WMD liar, and a functional illiterate. And he poops his pants” - Michael Moore

“Indecision may or may not be my problem.” - Jimmy Buffett

“It's funny. All you have to do is say something nobody understands and they'll do practically anything you want them to.” - J. D. Salinger
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Sami - 11-10-2012, 12:20 AM
[] - Cheyenne - 11-10-2012, 12:20 AM
[] - Just-Me - 11-10-2012, 12:20 AM
[] - Jo W - 11-10-2012 12:20 AM
[] - Denver - 11-10-2012, 12:20 AM
[] - dar lee - 11-10-2012, 12:20 AM