This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What do you think will happen to the following wrestlers if they admit these things?
10-03-2012, 08:51 AM

1. I'd be a bit surprised considering he's responsible for quite a bit of their popularity. He was part of one of the most influential and duplicated stables of all time. I STILL see nWo t-shirts floating around looking fairly fresh, so I have to assume either a lot of people bought them when the came out or they're still in circulation. If Hogan ever came out and said that, I'd honestly assume it to be a lie.

2. I'd be surprised. Not just because he lied, but because a lot of people helped him cover it up since the indies and Serena Deeb got fired for not holding up that side of kayfabe.

3. Is? I wouldn't believe it. Was? I already know he had a relationship with her, but it was pre-marriage. And yes, he did steal her away from Dykstra and I assume he did have something to do with Dykstra's firing.

4. That would be awful generous of Bischoff to spend TED TURNER'S MONEY only for the talents that Bischoff and other people who took Bischoff's role backstage when Bischoff was let go before the company went under to get jobbed out on WWE television and inevitably let go. That would also imply that Vince was responsible for pushing guys like DDP and Kanyon and the Natural Born Thrillers, and in the end buried them for no apparent reason. I wouldn't believe it. It's too contrived and plot holey to believe.

5. I wouldn't be surprised. I've heard of a few wrestlers that were Satanists. I think Balls Mahoney is a satanist if accounts from other wrestlers are correct.

6. I wouldn't believe it. It's just not Bret's style to help other's get over at his expense. Also, Attitude wasn't a thing until after the Screw Job. Some even hallmark Vince's promo against Bret after he left as the beginning of the whole thing.

7. I wouldn't believe it. Sting was part of the biggest promotion in the world during wrestling's biggest boom period in the 90's back in WCW. He was, to many, the face of the company for WCW's entire run on top. I don't think he has stage fright or cold feet about wrestling in front of 1/3rd of the fans that he did 12 years ago.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Mark - 10-03-2012, 08:51 AM
[] - Candle (87%) - 10-03-2012 08:51 AM
[] - Pushkar - 10-03-2012, 08:51 AM
[] - Chris - 10-03-2012, 08:51 AM
[] - The Dragon - 10-03-2012, 08:51 AM