This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What do you think will happen to the following wrestlers if they admit these things?
10-03-2012, 08:51 AM

1. Hulk has always been the most overrated wrestler in the industry and I couldn't care less what he would admit.

2. Except we know it's not a gimmick. He's had that Pepsi tattoo since he was a teenager because all his friends were getting tattoos of beer logos, so he got that tattoo to show that he doesn't drink beer.

3. Everyone knows that already.

4. On a similar note, I'm just waiting for the moment in about two years when we find out that Vince has owned TNA this whole time and there's a huge invasion angle.

5. No chance. He's probably religious because his wife Michelle McCool has said she's a Christian and her dad is a pastor. Of course, that doesn't mean Undertaker's religious, but I would think he is to some extent.

6. This is the most possible to actually happen. I highly doubt it ever would because I believe the Screwjob was legit, but they could have pulled off a massive work.

7. He's said before, even in the past year, that he would like to go to WWE. He said he wants to face Undertaker at WrestleMania.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Mark - 10-03-2012 08:51 AM
[] - Candle (87%) - 10-03-2012, 08:51 AM
[] - Pushkar - 10-03-2012, 08:51 AM
[] - Chris - 10-03-2012, 08:51 AM
[] - The Dragon - 10-03-2012, 08:51 AM