This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What was supposed to have proved casey anthony's guilt?
11-10-2012, 01:06 AM

Well, there was a lot of what they like to call "circumstantial evidence" that implied that Casey killed her daughter. She lied MANY times and people don't usually lie unless they have something to hide. She also never reported her daughter missing and finally 31 days after she went missing, her mother was the one who actually reported her granddaughter missing. Casey was out partying and appeared very happy during that time; not distraught or upset in the least. On her computer, there were internet searches of how to break someone's neck and how to use chloroform to kill someone. Supposedly there was the smell of a decomposing body coming from the trunk of her car and a small amount of Chloroform in the trunk also. The bags in which Caylee's decomposing body are similar to bags found in the Anthony's garage. So yeah, most people think she did it; myself included. The only problem is there was no physical evidence directly linking her to the murder. It's a very similar feel to the OJ Simpson trial. Most people believe he did it, but unfortunately there wasn't enough scientific evidence to pin him on it beyond a reasonable doubt. I believe if forensics could've determined a cause of death of Caylee, it probably would've linked Casey to the murder and she would've been found guilty. Unfortunately, that didn't happen so there was not enough solid, scientific evidence to convict her.

I think a lot of people are up in arms about it and blaming the jurors for saying Casey Anthony is not guilty because they are seeing 'not guilty' meaning the same thing as 'innocent' when that's not the case. I'm willing to bet that some if not all the jurors have suspicions that Casey is technically guilty, but they couldn't convict her with the evidence provided to them.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Jane - 11-10-2012, 01:06 AM
[] - steven - 11-10-2012, 01:06 AM
[] - xpatinasia - 11-10-2012, 01:06 AM
[] - Deighton - 11-10-2012, 01:06 AM
[] - Stevie - 11-10-2012 01:06 AM
[] - Chez - 11-10-2012, 01:06 AM
[] - Wideboy - 11-10-2012, 01:06 AM
[] - Blood of Patriots - 11-10-2012, 01:06 AM
[] - TotMomTrial - 11-10-2012, 01:06 AM