This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Do you believe Casey Anthony was truly sexually abused by her father?
11-10-2012, 01:33 AM

Yes. Sexually abused or something heart of darkness like that. That would explain the hatred & competition & contempt she had for her mother -- hatred because her mother did not protect her, competition & contempt because she had usurped her mother's place. It would also explain her mother's protective lies (guilt) and accusations (rage). IT would explain her father's lies and obfuscations. There is something at the center of this family that blew it apart irreparably long before the little girl was murdered. Neither parent can look in the face of it, but itwas the impetus of the repeated & confusing lies both parents told. Incest in a family can be analogous to the face of God in some religions in that no one can look at it directly, and the circle of lies told by the parents points to a void in the center of the family, something they either cannot face or can not admit to publicly.

The grandparents were beyond closely bonded to their grandchild, and she was the only grandchild of their only child and a great joy to both.

I genuinely believe that Casey Anthony killed her little girl, NOT because she did not want to be a mother, but as a kind of defining and very primal payback: This is how much you hurt me, old man. This is how much your silence and betrayal hurt me, old woman who cannot make babies any more, unlike me. Just in case you didn't know how much I hurt. Just in case you thought I would sweep all those violations under the rug.

To me, that 30 days that she told everyone her child was with a nanny was just her way of torturing her parents, driving them nuts with worry, and of course, letting the natural decomposition process destroy evidence. While she savored her triumph over her parents.

I do believe that Casey Anthony killed her child, but I believe that she did it as payback against her parents. It is her parents' lies that probably got her acquitted in a way, because they offered no consistent information, but were all over the board and were ultimately unreliable. I believe that they lied because of that 'face of God' phenomenon at the core of their family. I think that Casey Anthony's little victory dances so photographed and splashed all over the media had less to do with triumph over her freedom from being a mother as freedom from her mother and father. She had destroyed the only real tangible bond she had with them, dissolved the relationship in an act of unthinkable violence, and I think the breathtaking magnitude of that violence is a measure of the primal hate at the core of this family and of Ms. Anthony for her parents. She left their lives shattered. But for her part, she will make more babies, have money, have the things she wants.

I believe that Casey Anthony murdered her child and that she did so as payback to and freedom from her parents. And I believe that only a violation as profound and obliterating as incest could engender a violence so absolute and destructive of a family unit. So, yes, I do suspect, even believe, that Ms. Anthony's claims of sexual abuse by her father--and equally as importantly, knowledge of this abuse by her mother--are true.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Mercy - 11-10-2012 01:33 AM
[] - holly - 11-10-2012, 01:33 AM
[] - Stormy - 11-10-2012, 01:33 AM
[] - cw21dlr - 11-10-2012, 01:33 AM
[] - Patti - 11-10-2012, 01:33 AM
[] - bbtalk - 11-10-2012, 01:33 AM
[] - kay w - 11-10-2012, 01:33 AM
[] - ღKimShawty♀ - 11-10-2012, 01:33 AM