This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My mom makes me feel like crap because im gay?
11-16-2012, 05:19 PM
My mom makes me feel like crap because im gay?
Im 16, and i know that i am gay and have known that i am gay for at least 2 years now. i came out to my best friend about 2 weeks before Christmas 2011 i really trust her and was that one person i could talk to. she accepted me and told me that she was there and so forth. Around spring break, she had convinced me to tell my mom and come out to her this was middle april. I told her and was told i would live a miserable life, she hated me, that she cannot accept it, will not/never will and called me a faggot and it really hurt me. So i had to turn elsewhere to find support. At the time i was infatuated with becoming popular and not to mention i fell in love with a straight guy from my a/v class. to make a long story short i started hanging out with the "plastics" turned against my real friends, and listened to everything they told me to do then i came out to them and they promised me to get the guy i was in love with to come to my 16th b-day party. and my real friends tried to warn me that something bad was going to happen but i didn't listen to them i fell for the plastics. so pretty much the whole school found out i was gay and who i liked and then the plastics had just used me for entertainment to them. then my twitter was hacked and my crushes were tweeted to, i walked around crying for 3 weeks and on top of all of this i have been having a secret relationship with a "straight" guy for 4 years now that nobody knows about. i told my mom this and she makes me feel like even more like shit everyday, she was the cause of all the pain and suffering i went through with the fake plastic people and i really just want her to accept me for who i am and to stop being a cold hearted bitch to me. please help me!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
My mom makes me feel like crap because im gay? - ryan - 11-16-2012 05:19 PM
[] - Will - 11-16-2012, 05:27 PM
[] - Tommy - 11-16-2012, 05:27 PM
[] - Superman - 11-16-2012, 05:27 PM
[] - Daphne - 11-16-2012, 05:27 PM
[] - Yankees Fan ☠ - 11-16-2012, 05:27 PM
[] - techo_pop_gal - 11-16-2012, 05:27 PM
[] - Ang - 11-16-2012, 05:27 PM