This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How Can I Get More Traffic For My Skateboarding Website For Free?
11-18-2012, 01:07 PM

Adam,

A bit of feedback on your site... the red font is tough to read and the Adsense positioning is instrusive. Try getting a wordpress blog. They are free or get a free or cheap template.

You know who you want to visit your site, right? People who want to learn tricks, or buy parts or shoes, etc. Now you need to find those people.

Google has upgraded their tools. I use tools like the Wonderwheel to discover how visitors find my keywords. I then find the most expensive and most competitive keywords in my niche. Some are paying $9 per click in my niches. Do you think $9 per click traffic converts? You bet. I let Google tell me where the traffic is coming from. It comes right to my email inbox. Then I go steal the traffic. Sweet.
And it's free.

Google literally knows where your customers are hanging out and is happy to tell yo where they are! For example, if someone is searching for "what are the best skateboarding shoes?", Google sends you an email that someone just asked that question and then takes you to that person. Way cool. Targeted, free traffic delivered to your gmail account.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Jeff - 11-18-2012 01:07 PM
[] - Gareth - 11-18-2012, 01:07 PM
[] - owlsy - 11-18-2012, 01:07 PM
[] - hall_ra - 11-18-2012, 01:07 PM