This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Long read but I NEED URGENT ADVICE? My boyfriend was borderline cheating help :(?
10-03-2012, 11:40 AM

I think that your boyfriend would do well to have some personal counseling with a private therapist.

The two of you have a lot of pain between you in the two short years since you began a relationship. 5 months long distance and 8 months broken up and suicide threats and internet infidelities and revenge actions and.... well.... life can be so much better than this dear! You two are flat out unhappy in your actions together and it seems to be getting worse.

Please leave this relationship behind you and move ahead. Date awhile... a long while before settling on another boyfriend. Do things with groups and meet different people. A wide variety of people. Face to fact dating... none of that long distance stuff. Please take some time to just enjoy other people's company and find a far more healthy approach to partnerships.

Live can be so much better than this. You have no reason to settle for stingy unhappiness. Get yourself back into the dating pool!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - kikismom - 10-03-2012, 11:40 AM
[] - Another Crone - 10-03-2012 11:40 AM