This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What D&D alignment represents my views on the economy?
11-18-2012, 01:10 PM

I think All neutrals and goods should align for the goodness of the global economy with stable growth and acceptable social norms. It simply means we must bridge to poor and rich gap first and then to educate the global citizens to attain or at least ought to be have sense of belonging and sharing the god given wealth to this world. I would like to raise the following questions.
1) How can we eliminate the human sins of greed, selfishness, fear of losing or reducing the individual possessions or assets?
This is the most difficult task for almost all man kinds. Perhaps, we should follow the words of the song of "Imagine" sung by the John Lenon. I can recall the most profound and most practical words once said by your former US president, Thomas Jefferson. The establishments of the US banking systems are more dangerous than the standing soldiers.
It appears economic problem of this world becomes the never ending problem for almost every country. The Europe PI IGS, US, UK (not affiliated with European group and still use the currency of the sterling pound), most Asian countries. Only a fewer countries, such as China, Japan, Germany, Korea, and Singapore are doing okay in these days.
How can we brige the poor and rich gap in HOng Kong?
http://search.yahoo.com/search?p=Hong%20...s%20world?
Hong Kong is sucked for the too much overpaid civil servants, good for notrhing officials, public funded professionals working for the institutions, real estate tygoons,and those financial personnel and bankers.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - LouiKung - 11-18-2012 01:10 PM
[] - Ian Hamilton - 11-18-2012, 01:10 PM