This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What is the best type of e reader?
11-18-2012, 01:12 PM

it is lots of diferent e reader sony prs 600 or 650 is the best on sony type but the only problam they have they cant read the text for u and they arent wifi which means u need internet conection they are touch screen and u can write yr notes by using the pen. amazon Kindle 3 which they are wifi and by using a 3 mobile simcart u can download the books any where u would have 3 coverage and is free conection they read text for u and the problame with them is that they arent touch screen. and u cant hand write on them. samsung e60 which they are new and they have wifi and touch screen and they can read text for u .and if u have the money i think the best is an ipad 3 wich u have internet and
e reader and u can again use 3 coverage by using the 3 sim they are touch screen as well and if u just want e reader i think sony is the best as i have one and they work well and in the next model which is not out yet sony prs 950 they will be out soon they have wifi and every thing else

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - kamran - 11-18-2012 01:12 PM
[] - asailorman - 11-18-2012, 01:12 PM
[] - JaKi - 11-18-2012, 01:12 PM
[] - Micheal Shwan - 11-18-2012, 01:12 PM