This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Locked out of Twitter!?
11-18-2012, 01:06 PM
Locked out of Twitter!?
Okay, one of the people I'm following on twitter posted a link saying something about this website that gets you more followers. So i went to the website (by the way heres the link - http://www.bestfollowers.com ). So when i got to the website, I logged into my twitter account, yada yada. And then when I went back to my twitter, I saw auto updates in my timeline!! So i went back to the bestfollowers website, and I optouted' my account - meaning I closed it. But then I kept seeing MORE auto updates!!

So today when I tried to logg into twitter on my ipod touch {twitterfon} it says wrong password. So i tried to use my password but it wouldn't work... so then I figured, how about I try it on the computer. So I tried it, but it said "Locked out of account due to too many failed login attempts." I don't understand because I changed my password to something that I would remember - due to the auto updates coming from Best Followers. Help!!! [if you can].

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Locked out of Twitter!? - Kaylah P - 11-18-2012 01:06 PM
[] - Ashley D - 11-18-2012, 01:14 PM