This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
No rude comments please ! I've been dealing with suicide and depression for some a year and some time now .I'v?
10-03-2012, 01:34 PM
No rude comments please ! I've been dealing with suicide and depression for some a year and some time now .I'v?
e , been bullied in school and out of school via , facebook twitter , texting . and it's to the point were i had to switch my schools out last semester because of it but the school board sent me back to the school . I had problems and sucidial thoughts at and it's happening again . I'm only 17 years old Sad i recently joined the cheerleading team to get my mind off things. but i was told if i couldn't get the moves right I would get cut off smh . but to me the suicide stuff is happening again and to me the school i go to isn't a good environment for me . so i wanna go into a high school diploma program to get my education and then to come were i feel safe at home . to me who to say I wouldn't get me far . cause if I continue to go through it ima just be in guidance every single day . and it's crazy my mom doesn't understand she just tells me to brush it off or let it go it isnt that easy . because she isn't going through it and it' hurts not to have anyone to talk to cause my mom works 2 jobs . and by the time she come home she i am asleep I just wanna do what's best for me and my safety help please someone you may save my life . thanks for reading

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
No rude comments please ! I've been dealing with suicide and depression for some a year and some time now .I'v? - BatMan LunChBox - 10-03-2012 01:34 PM
[] - Anna - 10-03-2012, 01:42 PM
[] - *Blush* - 10-03-2012, 01:42 PM
[] - Alyss - 10-03-2012, 01:42 PM