This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is my idea of excellent political system meaningful?
11-18-2012, 01:09 PM
Is my idea of excellent political system meaningful?
I came out with the idea of ideal state system, it might look communist, but it's not.
1. Government is supposed to provide jobs for all people willing to work. If government fails to provide a job, citizen can sue government for that.
2. If a businessman starts business, he should share 99% of annual revenue with all the, and only 1% could he be allowed to put into his pocket.
3. All the nightclubs, bars should be closed. Instead, this money should be confiscated from the owners of this businesses. So should the money from Las Vegas be confiscated and put into the development of free education and free health-care.
4. All the restaurants are supposed to provide all the people with free food twice a week, regardless of their desire. So are the stores, which sell food.
5. Holywood actors salary should be dropped to 6 dollars per hour. Not more. Salaries of coal miners and policemen should be risen up.
6. Taxes should be taken only from the rich people, and taken INTENSIVELY. Up to 99 percent of all the money.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Is my idea of excellent political system meaningful? - Brad Bart - 11-18-2012 01:09 PM
[] - Will - 11-18-2012, 01:18 PM
[] - chin - 11-18-2012, 01:18 PM
[] - j-money - 11-18-2012, 01:18 PM
[] - Tim Tobin - 11-18-2012, 01:18 PM
[] - Nero - 11-18-2012, 01:18 PM