This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is there a website where i can get traffic to my website for free?
11-19-2012, 02:14 AM

The best way to get free traffic is still through search engines but getting good rank there takes lotta time and energy. So while you prepare your site for search engines, there are few other means you can follow to get free traffic. Start off with yellow pages or directories in your area. There are lots of directory submission sites that list your site for free.. Some even use reciprocal link which if you are comfortable with you can try it. Dmoz.org is the most famous open directory. If you can get your site listed there, then you are among the most lucky ones. They are free but they take time to list your site. You can google for available free directories online. Then there are classifieds. Classifieds are usually free and a good way to drive traffic to your site. craigslist.org is the most popular classified. Besides that you can use Myspace classifieds or Facebook's Marketplace. Social networking sites are best way to advertise. It makes use of viral marketing and if your site is interesting, u'll have good visitors in no time. you can also submit press releases. Press release and news release sites are usually free of cost. There are some who charge you. YOu can ignore them for a while. Then you can submit articles on various sites. If your article is influencial, the readers would love to visit your site. Last but not the least, post comments on blogs. Make them funny or interesting. leave your web address there. Some people would want to know who the smart person behind that comment is.
I hope it helped..

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Angie - 11-19-2012 02:14 AM
[] - Sandy - 11-19-2012, 02:14 AM
[] - Isabella S - 11-19-2012, 02:14 AM
[] - ryan 7 - 11-19-2012, 02:14 AM
[] - dcr0081 - 11-19-2012, 02:14 AM
[] - EmGrl - 11-19-2012, 02:14 AM
[] - TexGent - 11-19-2012, 02:14 AM