This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do I sell my tee shirts?
11-19-2012, 02:16 AM

You have many options available to you to sell your Tee shirts. If you have a nice sized family, you can have them advertise by "word of mouth." If you have a Facebook, account, I would suggest that you take High quality pictures of the Tee shirts with wither people wearing them or mannequins or neatly stretched out on a table with a contrasting background, then post them on your Facebook photo page then suggest from your main page that people go take a look at them. Don't forget to tell them how to get in touch with you for purchasing. Include whether you charge for shipping or is it free. You can also get your own domain to host your items. Having your own domain gives you a presence on the web, then you will need to send traffic to your site, but this can also be done through social media unless you're in a hurry to sell many Tee shirts quickly. Then you will need advertising dollars and a low priced domain to host your site and maintain it for you. The nice thing about a hosting site is it runs 24/7 and needs little input from you, once it's up and running.

You might try this hosting site, for starters.
Go to: http://website.ws/kvmlm2/index.dhtml?spo...emplate=11
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Andrea - 11-19-2012, 02:16 AM
[] - zipzoom - 11-19-2012, 02:16 AM
[] - ADJMan - 11-19-2012, 02:16 AM
[] - ezazzlovinme - 11-19-2012 02:16 AM
[] - Cecilia St - 11-19-2012, 02:16 AM