This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What are some effective ways to advertise your business for free?
11-19-2012, 02:34 AM

Great question Lvove,
It really depends on the type of business you are referring too but here are some generic suggestions!
There are many ways to promote yourself at no or little cost.
It really boils down to how much time and effort you are willing to put in to it.
Social media, Word of mouth, Free online advertising pages to name a few.

Social media - This is a very effective way but does take time to develop. Be patient though, the more you try to force it the more it will resist growing. But most of all, be honest, be genuine, and share meaningful, valuable content and information. Social media is cheap from a monetary standpoint, but it requires sweat equity. You have to put in the time to participate on a consistent, active level, but the rewards of building a loyal community around you and your business are priceless.

Word of mouth - Networking through your friends, associates, neighbors and social groups is also a good place to start. There is no better advertising then word of mouth. Even niche markets can benefit from this action. It is amazing when you come to realize how many people your friends friends know!

If I knew more about the specific industry I would be able to help more. I hope this can give you some sense of direction!!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Natasha - 11-19-2012, 02:34 AM
[] - dave - 11-19-2012 02:34 AM
[] - govicseo - 11-19-2012, 02:34 AM