This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is it possible to do network marketing online without having to actually speak to people over the phone?
11-19-2012, 02:48 AM

Yes you can do this this way and I would recommend it. I am not in that co - have been out of mlm since 04 because my husband has been seriously ill but we have been part of a co that did almost everything by web and of another where we pretty much pioneered web marketing and were quite successful. We now do only consulting and training. If you prospect by web see if you can't do better than the services that just blindly advertise "your own business with no work and lots of profit" and sell the same prospects to you and 100 others. You want to find ppl who do want to work.

MLM is NOT a get rich quick with no work proposition. Your ads should be in your own area and might even say tired of answering ads that offer you the moon and only produce green cheese? Want to put real effort into a real opportunity? Give your web site - most good mlm cos offer a web site and include an emai address to contact you. You will not get the flood of prospects that the blind ads produce but the ones you get will be worth something. Design a basic reply email and a follow up. Include the answers to questions most ppl will have. If the person hangs in and responds to this you have a validf prospect that is worth a call to meet and close and because you stayed local you can meet them. Get your upline to team up with you on your first 10-25 calls. By then you should be training your own downline.

That's all I will donate free. If you want more solid info on building your MLM any MLM please feel free to email me. I will not recruit you into any program but I do charge a reasonable fee for info and consulting.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - A F - 11-19-2012 02:48 AM
[] - Joseph Ponnou - 11-19-2012, 02:48 AM
[] - Mr. Burns - 11-19-2012, 02:48 AM
[] - Emilie W - 11-19-2012, 02:48 AM
[] - vle045 - 11-19-2012, 02:48 AM
[] - talisman - 11-19-2012, 02:48 AM
[] - wabboc - 11-19-2012, 02:48 AM
[] - TMOM - 11-19-2012, 02:48 AM