This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can I get more targeted followers for my business for free on Twitter?
10-03-2012, 05:13 PM

Hey Jenny,

Twitter like other social networking websites are very useful to stay in contact with your existing customers and get new ones. One of the best ways to get new business is through a positive referral. Imagine every client you have telling just 5 of their friends about your business, and sharing how great of a service or product you have. This one way to tap into the power of Twitter and similar sites.

Some businesses even use software programs to help automate the process of managing their profiles. A friend of mine who now runs their own business told me about one such program called tweet adder. He said it's a very powerful Twitter management tool that he was able to use to add literally a few 1000 followers, for his specific business in the same town he's in.
He was able to search by location and keyword for twitter users that he knew could use his product when they were ready, and was able to gain a customer base that way. He said he was able to contribute 30-40 customers that found him through his Twitter page! I think you can get the program he used, Tweet Adder, for free from the website below this answer.

But the most important key is to stay focused and get highly targeted customers for your business, so they end up using your company when they need your product or service. If they know about your business, and have heard good things from other people, they will use you when they are ready.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - The sandman - 10-03-2012, 05:13 PM
[] - Issa - 10-03-2012, 05:13 PM
[] - lexx - 10-03-2012, 05:13 PM
[] - Brenda Wealthy - 10-03-2012, 05:13 PM
[] - Quency Jones - 10-03-2012 05:13 PM