This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can the purpose of capitalism be these two things at once?
11-19-2012, 03:10 AM

there might be a trickle down but there is certainly a gush up - 'the rich get richer' etc is true & contradicts trickle down - most of economics is the propaganda ministry for wealth - [exceptions bastiat, henry george - journalists who could think, rather than professional economists bought & sold by the plutocracy - suddenly u wd be unemployable if u said too many things the establ. didnt like] - economics is riddled with irrational rationalisations of the status quo without logic or sense

u may be interested to read my economics questions here at yahoo - which giv an overall impression of my point & plan for justice peace happiness survival - the answers to which prove that grasp of fundamentals of justice is near zero, the spell of custom & convention & accepted ideas is potent, & interest is seemingly slight

you ask an interesting question - i hav identified many legal thefts - but as u say, interest is slight - is it that half or more of the ppl are essentially yin, ie, they like being screwed? [notice female willingness to be unpaid homemakers - women hav done nothing with the vote towards getting paid for their work] - why has there been such tolerance of wealth/poverty all thru history? - why has there not been more outrage at the most obvious injustice? - why is it that u hav to push the ppl right down into the ground [grind the faces of the poor] before they get angry? - & apparently it is not until u start seriously robbing the middle class that a revolution gets steam - why is it that no one seems to hav thought: no one can work more than 2 times harder than the average [there are only 100 workable hrs/wk], so no one shd hav more than 2 times av income? - no one seems even to be interested in this point - or in the points that all the excuses for higher than av hrly payrates - if you pay tertiary students for studying [risk, responsibility, skill, experience, brains, talents, natural gifts, etc] are irrational

the stats disguise the enormous range of pays/unit of work by quoting averages, quintiles, etc - the ratio of highest to lowest pay/hr is around ONE BILLION - and this staggering fact does not arouse anyone to thought or concern

that one fact ought to be enough to galvanise everyone into reducing the injustice, but isnt

& yet everyone knows, on some level, that injustice is the cause of violence [war & crime] - bc everyone will grant that a govt taking 90% of income off 90% of ppl & giving it to 1% wd produce [extreme] violence - yet if u ask ppl the causes of war, they mention religion, race, never injustice [the world has more extreme injustice in pay than this extreme example] - & none of the peace organisations focusses on or even mentions justice

altho everyone has to grant that money is allimportant, since it supplies all needs & most desires - & that therefore theft of money is the greatest injustice

proof that religion & race are NOT causes of war: in every place in the world where there are religious & race differences WITHOUT economic injustice [& the consequent political power injustice], there are no wars

i wd be delighted by any interest in my ideas - any dispassionate impartial disinterested dialogue
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - dude - 11-19-2012, 03:10 AM
[] - roadkill - 11-19-2012, 03:10 AM
[] - martino - 11-19-2012, 03:10 AM
[] - Yote' - 11-19-2012, 03:10 AM
[] - Larry Powers - 11-19-2012, 03:10 AM
[] - leavemealone - 11-19-2012, 03:10 AM
[] - Zak the Dog - 11-19-2012, 03:10 AM
[] - nigelbestpeace - 11-19-2012 03:10 AM