This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
One Direction ? Or The Wanted ?
11-26-2012, 08:47 PM

I agree with you all the way.
One Direction is quite annoying because.....
1. Their fans are WAYYY to out of control (well, the mass majority of them) and seem to think that 1D are far superior than others.
Recently, A lead vocalist of a deathcore band, suicide silence, passed away. His name was Mitch lucker and just like any other artist, he was an inspiration to his fans. Sooo many people have been rude....especially some 1D fans on Twitter, who have been bashing on his 5 year old daughter (saying she deserves to die and suggesting she kill herself....how immature and disgusting!), his band and the music they made, friends, relatives, and the fans. How rude.
2. Their music is all about girls, girls, girls, and oh.....GIRLS. I believe they aren't living up to their full potential.There is sooo many other topics they can be singing about such as global warming, bullying and other important things that are crucial to be pointing out.
3. Kind of find it unfair too how they didn't really work for their fame too. Sure they might have worked on their vocals and stuff, but where's the struggles? Where's that story of times and hardship that is what truly inspires another person? Soo many people these days aren't working for it. Truly working for it, I mean. They just find it to be much easier if they work on their vocals, land an audition on XFactor or American Idol and expect to make it and become famous and when they don't, I bet some just give up because they feel its the only chancethey will ever have at making it so just they just don't try again (not saying this is true for all, but yeahTongue)
4. People make too much of a big deal then they actually are.
5. They do seem to be playing this hidden tug of war with The Wanted.
6. They are not my type of music(nor is The Wanted, but I would prefer them over 1D any day)
7.Super cheesy music.
8. They do look like undercover assholes, but I don't know them personally, so egh who knows?Tongue
9. Need improvement
Overall, THEY SUCK.
At first, I didn't mind them, but once they got too popular.....that's when I was like "Alright, that's it"
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Stacy - 11-26-2012, 08:47 PM
[] - Lana Sixx - 11-26-2012 08:47 PM
[] - Emma - 11-26-2012, 08:47 PM
[] - Hi - 11-26-2012, 08:47 PM
[] - Fangirl - 11-26-2012, 08:47 PM
[] - Alya - 11-26-2012, 08:47 PM
[] - Genna - 11-26-2012, 08:47 PM