This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
what should i do if my girlfriend leaves me for another guy?
11-26-2012, 08:40 PM
what should i do if my girlfriend leaves me for another guy?
hey im coming out of a relationship a(emotionally abusive) relationship she would always hurt me and leave me then come back to me as if things were okay then do it all over again and what gets at me is the she would post things on twitter saying that i was never that good to her when all i did was love her , never heated i was committed to her the whole relationship all i would do is treat her like she was my queen and all i got in return was heartbreak and sarrow and ,so basically one day we were at school and i walked her to her class and i asked her what was up with her liking another guy (posted on twitter saying she like another guy) and she said she did and i asked her is he more important than our relationship a year over a week of knowing the kid and she said he was that important and he doesnt even know she likes him and she broke it off with me just for a kid that she barely knows, soo now its been a fe days after shes told me and its killing me and i dont know what to do and we were at school and she still trys to talk to me as if nothing ever happend and asks me why im not acting myself latley etc soo now she asks me on twitter "i want to know how you really feel" and that "im trying to be nice about this but you keep pushing me away " and i tell her how i feel and she says "you need to move on " like she doesnt even care , all i can do is think of her with some other dude kissing and hugging , all the things i used to do and all i can do is break down and cry , and aslo she talks to me on twitter and flirts with me and then trys to be just "friends" giving me mixed signals ,all i want is my baby back thats all i ask for like its hard just giving up a relationship were we were soo deep i let her meet my family i would cook dinner for her every night anything she wanted i would do it for her ,now all i do is find myself listen to sad rnb music and think of her and her new man and i come to find out the man she likes is another kid with the same name as me , i remember how soo many other girls would try to get with me and i would tell them no cuz i have someone i trueley love and i wouldt do anything to hurt her , like i dont get how you can hurt the ppl you "love" and also its like she trys to rub it in my face that we arnt together anymore and she trys to tell me to hook up with her frineds like im not that kinda dude i dont get down like that , but it hurts me cuz she wants me to be with other girls okay im 16 and i do know what love is and these arnt just feelings these are feeling that are real, you may say im to young for love but what ii feel is real i can go on forevr about my situtation but im gunna end it i just wanna know how i can get her back or some help would be apprecated ,sincerley Kris aka Young Lover Boy

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
what should i do if my girlfriend leaves me for another guy? - Kris Block - 11-26-2012 08:40 PM
[] - ? - 11-26-2012, 08:48 PM
[] - Julia - 11-26-2012, 08:48 PM
[] - T - 11-26-2012, 08:48 PM
[] - Reeka01 - 11-26-2012, 08:48 PM
[] - Angel A.A. - 11-26-2012, 08:48 PM
[] - Potterhead - 11-26-2012, 08:48 PM