This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can i stop being the crazy ex gf?
11-26-2012, 08:49 PM

It sucks. I know. You are wrong about no one wanting to date you. Why? Just because you have a child? Please...
What don't you like about yourself ? It is your hair? Face? Body? Then...change your hair color. Change your makeup and loose weight/gain weight.
Spend time with your child, he/she deserves YOU!
Then after you worked on yourself for a while, your ex will notice. Other men will notice too. Don't care about him anymore. I know it sucks. I am going through something similar. My ex of a year told me one day he wants to be single, then de-friended me and blocked me on fb then i realized he is dating a new girl...and shockingly he always penalized me on my weight; and now that i have lost close to 30 pounds, he is so fucking jealous. And trust me it hurts. But i have seen his gf, and guess what sweety, she is fatter than i ever been!!! SO that means he is hiding her from ME. The reason he blocked you (if you were not a psycho of course) would be to keep sane so that he could do whatever the fuck he wants to do. play around, fuck whoever and do whatever without you knowing; so maybe just MAYBE one day when he comes back crawling to you you won't criticize him for going out with this girl or that girl. It may be he is dating someone you know or will get really angry if you find out. OR not!
Maybe he blocked you just because he wants nothing to do with you. (Sorry gotta tell you all the options)
Maybe he still has feelings and is too coward to tell you. Maybe other things....
Who cares?
Try online dating.
Find a job, go learn something new. Take a vacation...
Do whatever you can to get out of the house.
I don't know how old you are...how old are you? Do you have a career? where do you live?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Candice - 11-26-2012 08:49 PM
[] - Kung Fu Panda - 11-26-2012, 08:49 PM
[] - Masterslave162 - 11-26-2012, 08:49 PM