This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
how do you deal with your best friend getting a new best friend?
11-27-2012, 06:28 AM
how do you deal with your best friend getting a new best friend?
my best friend claire and i used to hang out all the time.. then 4 months ago this guy she had made friends with on facebook came back home(he was away at college) and she met him and they started hanging out together and she's really been ignoring me ever since.. i haven't hung out with her since but i see her around sometimes and it's always her and her boyfriend or her, her bf and this new guy.. her boyfriend asked me how come i don't hang out with them anymore and i told him and he told me to join them more but i just feel very odd being around her when she's been ignoring me like that.. i'm pretty hurt by what she did and sometimes don't even feel like meeting my other friends cuz i feel they're all the same way.. was ignoring this but now it's making me a lot less social..

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
how do you deal with your best friend getting a new best friend? - I AM ! ! ! - 11-27-2012 06:28 AM
[] - Heather H - 11-27-2012, 06:37 AM
[] - scrawnygrade483 - 11-27-2012, 06:37 AM
[] - Ms Tee - 11-27-2012, 06:37 AM
[] - cmpa1970 - 11-27-2012, 06:37 AM