This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My first ever relationship...and the girl used me and cheated me...?
11-27-2012, 06:39 AM

Oh my god :'( im crying. I know that sounds stupid but that's just so sad. Sad

I sorry for what you had to go through. That's not right. I could say a lot of things about her right now, but im gonna hold back because you obviously are still in love with her. Yes you are in love with her. Thats what the cold and shivering is.

You may feel like you can never trust anyone again, you'll feel closed off and protective of yourself when your talking to people now, that's natural.

Everyone knows that your first love and heartbreak is hard. You just don't realize it until it actually hits you in the face.

As for her. Well i don't really think i can help you with that, you need to be strong. You csan gget through this, a d please just remember that there are people still here for you, even when you believe there is nobody left who will.

Im not trying to be mean or anyting, but I think the best way for you to het over her is for you to cut all contact with her, even if it hurts. If she begs you to talk to her, you just need to be strong and wake away.

I hope this has helped somewhat, and if you ever need more advice im always here to help Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Ashley - 11-27-2012, 06:39 AM
[] - Derek - 11-27-2012, 06:39 AM
[] - JustSomeGirl - 11-27-2012 06:39 AM
[] - Thad Castle - 11-27-2012, 06:39 AM