This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
guys i need help with some fundraising idea?
11-27-2012, 06:36 AM
guys i need help with some fundraising idea?
hey guys,
I need some help with some fund raising ideas. Myself and some other students from my sixth form our doing a project via world challenge (might have heard of it) where in 2012 we will be going to a school and community in Ghana. where we will be helping out by doing practical work like agriculture and painting/decorating classrooms as well as teaching some of the students there.
In order to do this; part of the project is to fund raise each of our individual places; £2,495
This amount goes towards our flights, food, travel etc and tools, books, paints for the school in ghana where we will be working.
I have some ideas of how I am going to fund raise the money. I have took up a local paper-round which will give me about £600 of it before i go, but, i need some ideas to raise the rest.
In sixth form we are doing group fund raisers like cake sales, boot sales, raffles; but, i need some substantial ideas that will hopefully produce the money i need.
thank you for all your ideas
much appreciated.
x

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
guys i need help with some fundraising idea? - giganticfan727 - 11-27-2012 06:36 AM
[] - Nicholas - 11-27-2012, 06:44 AM
[] - Hampo14 - 11-27-2012, 06:44 AM
[] - bertiemfc89 - 11-27-2012, 06:44 AM