This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Do you believe all kids are special and precious regardless of race and gender?
11-27-2012, 06:44 AM

In conclusion, it "should be", but actually it "isn't".

Clearly, we have a history that white colored race have dominated most of the world and attained the most wealth, thus making us feel that some race is more precious than the other. At the same time, men has historically been superior to female because of its power and social status.

However, recently the racism and gender problem is on the way of progress, because of the North-South War and gradual empowering movement for blacks and female. The situation is becoming better and better.

So, I think it is not unnatural to feel some child is precious than the other. I mean, it is not your fault to feel so, but we all must adjust this kind of prejudice and should move on for the future when every one feels the true fairness and preciousness to all children from the true heart.

Addition:

I don’t know if you are correctly understanding my point: In my position, I too dislike (or hate) any kind of racism (ex: Racism from Black to White nor from White to Black furthermore, Racism from Asian to others, etc.) and believe that all kids should be special and precious regardless of race and gender.

I am just pointing out that perception that I mentioned “did” exist and still some “do” exist in reality. I can understand your point that you “hate” my context but I do believe that it is the historical truth. The problem is so big because it does exist.

Please do not confuse both “truth” and “ideal”. I am on your side in the essential point. I know that racism should be eliminated in the future and we shall overcome any kind of negative aspect, not to leave the burden to our children.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Ant - 11-27-2012, 06:44 AM
[] - Blink - 11-27-2012 06:44 AM
[] - I-Coach - 11-27-2012, 06:44 AM
[] - candy coated - 11-27-2012, 06:44 AM
[] - Destination - 11-27-2012, 06:44 AM
[] - Tj Glawitsch - 11-27-2012, 06:44 AM