This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Do you believe all kids are special and precious regardless of race and gender?
11-27-2012, 06:44 AM

Yes I do, I work with kids of all races so I see it first hand. I agree, it's very sad to know that there are people out there who still value people (especially kids) on the color of their skin but in reality these people are worthless so it doesn't really matter what they think. If they ever expressed their thoughts while not being anonymous they will be shunned, or even worse. Because fact is sane people hate racism. Most of the world hates racism. The vast majority of people are just sane individuals who will not hold anything against you based on your skin color. I happened to read that article too, and even those few people who spoke out took down their Twitters because they got bomb rushed. people hate racism lol. That's why racist always sound so mad and miserable. But back to your question, all kids are precious regardless of race. It would make me sad to know any child has cancer. I'm Black, I work with white, Mexican, Asian, Black, Poly etc kids. I get along with all of them and their parents. It's definitely unnatural to feel like a kid is more precious based on skin color. Maybe thinking a kid is more precious TO YOU because you know them or identify with them can be natural. But put it like this, if a 9 year old white kid I've known loved and coached since he was 4 was dangling on a cliff alongside a black kid who I never met and I could only save one. I'm saving the kid I know and love not the kid who happens to have the same skin color as me.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Ant - 11-27-2012, 06:44 AM
[] - Blink - 11-27-2012, 06:44 AM
[] - I-Coach - 11-27-2012 06:44 AM
[] - candy coated - 11-27-2012, 06:44 AM
[] - Destination - 11-27-2012, 06:44 AM
[] - Tj Glawitsch - 11-27-2012, 06:44 AM