This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Do you believe all kids are special and precious regardless of race and gender?
11-27-2012, 06:44 AM

What makes a PERSON superior isn't the color of their skin, the gender or type of eyes they may have -- all of these are genetic and not by choice. ALL CHILDREN ARE CREATED EQUAL no matter how you cut it and ALL children should be treated equally. (Revision for the Bill of Rights hinted here.)

NOW... what that child grows up to be tends to have everything to do with their parents, local environment, friends, etc. - these are all exterior forces that either teach or prey on a child's future. Again, race and other "dividing" factors as this country seems to be so focused on have nothing to do with it.

I'm fighting for a three year old right now
http://www.GlawitschFamily.com
What's going to get me flamed online is that I'm his father. What's going to be ignored by the public is I've gone to BAT for dozens of other people's children both black AND white (and one Hispanic case) but what people are going to see and hear are the things they want to hear.

If you truly plan to live up to your screen name, talking about it is one thing... DOING is another. If being "white" makes anyone superior, it's because of WHO they are, WHAT they stand for and the ACTIONS that comes from their words... but the best part of this is... you don't have to be White, Black, Oriental, Hispanic, etc. to speak out against what's wrong - you only have to speak out!

Child falls down a well and is trapped... he/she doesn't have long to live before perishing. Firefighter ends up on the news as a hero. Is he white? Not necessarily. Is the CHILD? Not necessarily. Did the firefighter CARE? Probably not something that even crossed their mind.

A special thanks goes out to all of the men and women who risk and sometimes give their lives in order to protect the children of this great country!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Ant - 11-27-2012, 06:44 AM
[] - Blink - 11-27-2012, 06:44 AM
[] - I-Coach - 11-27-2012, 06:44 AM
[] - candy coated - 11-27-2012, 06:44 AM
[] - Destination - 11-27-2012, 06:44 AM
[] - Tj Glawitsch - 11-27-2012 06:44 AM