This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Help and read please!!?
11-27-2012, 06:45 AM

ok bro, take it from a girl- GIRLS HATE WHEN U ARE THE GIRLFRIEND IN THE RELATIONSHIP. ok so like 1- saying things like "sorry i sound annnoying" and "you didnt reply what did i do wrong" that is a total girl thing, doing that makes u seem like a whimp and super whimpy. a little whimp is good but u sound like the girlfriend who cant let go right now. dont text her at all!!!!!!!!!! if she rreeeaalllyyy wants to go out, she will reply. trust me. dont make her feel bad about it and dont apologize if u do. just move on. but dont seem rude about moving on. u want to seem like the one that is calm and cool in the relationship because if u arnt, she feels like she has to be and she does NOT want that! so good for u for not texting everyday but plz dont turn into the guy thats says "what did i do wrong" "i must have made a mistake" blah blah blah dont be a girl!sorry if i sound mean right now, just i liked a guy for a little bit and he started acting like this, super unatractive i got rid of him fast and he regrets it but i dont for sure. and dont be so eager to go out, u have so much in ur live u should be focusing on right now. relationships are the least of ur worries. life ur life a little. just cause u like someone doesnt mean u have to act on the feelings. because trust me ur feelings change fast. not saying they will but especially at young ages (i mean like 20 and under around there) u still have so much u could do. but if u really like her, then yeah dont herrass the poor girl
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Help and read please!!? - James - 11-27-2012, 06:37 AM
[] - Roberta - 11-27-2012, 06:45 AM
[] - Joey B - 11-27-2012 06:45 AM