This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Should I trade Matt Ryan for Brandon Marshall?
11-27-2012, 06:37 AM
Should I trade Matt Ryan for Brandon Marshall?
I have Matt Ryan and Peyton Manning, who have each scored 130(ryan), and 125(manning) points so far in 6 games. Manning looks just as good as Ryan this year, plus he has the easiest schedule out of all QBs for the rest of the season. Not to mention the fact that Peyton Manning has been my favorite player by far, ever since I first got into football and became a Colts fan since I was 13. Safe to say I'm a believer, and I was one of the guys saying he was going to make the Broncos a playoff team, and I stand by that. I've decided to stick with Manning. But I digress..

I'm 2-4 in my league. Someone is willing to trade me Brandon Marshall or Larry Fitz for Matt Ryan. I figure he's worth more than either of them, but I need some serious help at WR. Andre Johnson and Steve Smith are not doing as well as I expected. I'd LOVE to get A.J. Green or Calvin or even Roddy White for a player of Ryans caliber this year, but the teams in my league who have them all have solid QBs(RG3, Brady, Brees, respectively).

Would you trade Matt Ryan for Marshall/Fitz if you were in my situation? Or would you do something else? Thanks!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Should I trade Matt Ryan for Brandon Marshall? - Johnny - 11-27-2012 06:37 AM
[] - David - 11-27-2012, 06:45 AM
[] - Fantasy Frogs - 11-27-2012, 06:45 AM
[] - Santos - 11-27-2012, 06:45 AM
[] - Clifton E - 11-27-2012, 06:45 AM
[] - Some Fantasy Guy - 11-27-2012, 06:45 AM