This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
does this guy still have a crush on me?
11-27-2012, 06:37 AM
does this guy still have a crush on me?
I may have written this once before but It might have gotten lost. But back in my junior year of high school this guy name josh had a crush on me.After a while he then got back with his ex-girlfriend Brooke. When he was dating Brooke he wrote in my yearbook that he will miss me and he said in my yearbook love ya. Then summer after I graduated which was back in 2010 he randomly imed me on Facebook saying that he misses me and asked how I was doing. He then broke up with Brooke and dated a girl name Maddie. When he was dating Maddie I posted something about a guy hitting on me and that I wasent interested in him he said haha AP get it, your the girl. I complemented him and said thank you. The last sign was when the girl Maddie that he use to date said that she appreciates him as a boyfriend but did say don't bring up the mall to Angela crap. That messes up. Love ya Josh. That happened in 2011 and after that Josh and I talked on Facebook messaging or talked on the phone. He dosent reply to a wall post or a twitter post but reply s to my calls, texts, and Facebook messaging. Does this mean he still has feelings and still has a crush on me?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
does this guy still have a crush on me? - Angela - 11-27-2012 06:37 AM
[] - Andee - 11-27-2012, 06:46 AM
[] - Lucas Lavitez - 11-27-2012, 06:46 AM